Career Coach, Career Coaching, Chester, Cheshire, UK
- Are you experiencing change in your career?
- Are you considering making yourself redundant to change direction?
- Is your career taking its toll on your family life/relationships?
- Do you have ambitions that require support in identifying strengths, areas of development and strategies to put in place?
If your answer to any of the above question is "yes", then look no further
Aspects of career coaching can include:
- Skills identification
- Values identification
- Role clarification
- CV preparation
- Organisational targeting
- Interview preparation
- First 90 days in a new role
A Career Coach will help you through the transition from one role or organisation to another. Your career is a journey and Career Coaching can help you establish where you are now, where you want to be and the steps to take you there.
When you successfully step into your new role, a career coach will also help you and support you during the crucial First 90 Days with appropriate aimed coaching.
All coaching programs are personally tailored for each individual and their requirements.
So TAKE ACTION NOW contact Orietta on 07715 317 142
or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
for a FREE consultation and shape your future